ARCADE AT THE OASIS
Safety and guest comfort
Let’s work together to be safe
We have established the following safety measures for our outdoor events, and we are asking for your support to keep our shows safe, fun, positive, and inviting to the community. Every patron will sign a simple waiver at the time of ticket purchase agreeing to follow these guidelines.
All of these guidelines are based off of the recommendations of the Pennsylvania Department of Health. You can read more about their recommendations here.
Laugh behind your mask
Proper face coverings must be worn at all times by all individuals.
Read more about current PA state guidelines.
Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available, including stations when you enter the space as well as a small bottle on every table.
Each performer will be given their own, sanitized microphone with a disposable cover.
No crowded lobby
Our staff will be using a quick check-in process so you can get to your assigned seat right away.
As you are waiting to enter the space, you’ll find social distance signs and markers placed on the sidewalk outside of the Trust Oasis, as an additional measure to avoid crowding.
Comedy at a distance
All events will have a limited capacity enforced, with groups seated six feet apart.
Seating will be reserved, with no more than four ticket holders per table — seating will be based on how you purchase your tickets. For example: a group of three in a ticket order will be sat together.
Single ticket holders will be seated alone.
Switching seats or adding ticket holders that are not on the reserved order is prohibited at this time.
Short and sweet
Our performances will be shorter than usual to avoid prolonged gathering.
The average show will have a runtime of 45-50 minutes unless otherwise noted.
No risk if you feel sick
Hassle-free returns in relation to COVID-19. We urge any patron, student, or performer who is experience symptoms, feels “funky,” may have become exposed, or has traveled out of state in the past 14-days to stay home and stay safe. We need to work together to stop the spread.
If you need a refund, please contact us right away.
Additional safety information
- No cash: we encourage everyone to purchase tickets in advance, online. If there are seats remaining, there will be walk-up sales permitted via online credit card only — our staff will be on-hand to help patrons who may not have access to a smartphone or internet.
- Signage: we ask that all guests obey posted signage within the space, which includes guidance on mask wearing, social distance, and entrance/exit markers.
- Accessibility: the Trust Oasis is fully accessible to guests that require the use of a wheel chair or walker. If you have any accessibility needs or concerns, please contact General Manager Jason Clark
- Seating: guests are permitted to bring their own folding chairs to the space if they desire — we will simply seat you at your assigned table and take away our own chairs.
- Inclement weather: in the event of bad weather, Arcade will announce any cancellations two hours before the scheduled start time of an event. Patrons will be contacted via email with ticket options that include full refunds, swaps, or donations.