Upcoming Show Calendar
Purchase tickets online for any of our upcoming shows through ShowClix.
- Tickets are available in advance through ShowClix for all of our shows at the theater. Seating is general admission. Accessible seating is available in both theaters (Learn more)
- If you have a large group attending and you’d like to sit together, please inform the attendant at the box office when you arrive for the show. They will be happy to assist your group.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferrable. You can feel free to give your tickets to a friend to use.
- All advance tickets include $3 OFF BYOB, provided that you are over 21 years of age. Read more about our BYOB policy.
- If you select the print-at-home option, and then realize you don’t own a printer or you forget your tickets at home, don’t panic! We will have your name on our will call list at the box office. Just give us your name and you’ll be all set.
- Advanced tickets are available online up until 1 hour prior to show time. After that, any available tickets (including student rush seats) will be for sale at our box office in the lobby.
- In the event of a sold out show, any unclaimed pre-sold tickets may be released to patrons on a waitlist 15 minutes after the start of the show. While we will always do our best to seat late arrivals, we can’t guarantee your party will be able to sit together.