BYOB POLICYForget the 2-drink minimum.
Arcade Comedy Theater allows audience members over the age of 21 to bring their own six-pack or bottle of wine to a show! For $5 per person, we’ll provide the cups and wristbands — if you purchase tickets in advance, you get $3 off! There are a handful of bars within walking distance of Arcade that sell carry-out beer, including the Sharp Edge Bistro*, Sammys, and the Cabaret at Theater Square.
There’s also occasional shows that include a free beer due to a specific sponsorship or promotion. Guests are still allowed to BYOB to these shows as well, but in these instances every guest is carded.
*there’s no corkage fee for beer from the Sharp Edge!
Arcade Comedy Theater reserves the right to inspect all packages, purses, backpacks and bags at the door. Our friendly box office staff also has the right to confiscate any alcohol not permitted within the Arcade guidelines (we’ll happily hold it for you at the box office for you to pick up on your way out). The Arcade will also dispose of any alcohol left behind at the close of business — regardless of vintage!
Do’s & Don’ts
- you can bring up to 1 six-pack of beer or 1 bottle of wine per person.
- you must be 21 years or older and provide valid photo ID upon request.
- you may not share a poured beverage without a wristband.
- you may bring a cooler, as long as it is small enough to fit under your chair (airplane carry-on style).
- please keep your wristband the entire time you’re at the theater.
- we reserve the right to ask you and your party to leave the premises if you become a disturbance to others.
- we will eject you and your party if you attempt to share alcohol with any minor.
- Unchecked alcohol, including flasks.
- Liquor of any kind — this includes mixers, hard alcohol, and liquids in unmarked bottles.